Shanghai International Heat Treatment and Intelligent Heating Technology Equipment Expo 2020
Date: May 25 to 27, 2020
Address: Shanghai Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center
Shanghai International Heat Treatment Technology Expo 2020 is professional and authoritative, covering the international events of the entire heat treatment
Looking forward to meeting with you at Shanghai International Heat Treatment Technology Expo 2020
Bare: May 23th — 24th , 2020 (8:30 - 17:00 )
Standard Booth: May 24th , 2020 (8:30 - 20:00)
Exhibition and Trade:
May 25th , 2020 (8:30 - 16:30 )
May 26th , 2020 (8:30 - 16:30 )
May 27th , 2020 (8:30 - 15:30 )
May 27th , 2020 (15:30 - 20:00)
█Hotel reservation: email@example.com
1. Subway Line 12 - Caobaolu Station - No.8 Exit - 150m to the west;
2. Hongqiao Airport - Subway Line 2 switch to Line 1 - Caobaolu Station - No.1 Exit - 300m to the west;
3 . Pudong Airport - Subway Line 2 switch to Line 1 - Caobaolu Station - No.1 Exit - 300m to the west.
█ Exhibition profile:
Shanghai International Heat Treatment Technology Expo 2020 is established in Shanghai, The core region and international metropolis of China's economy, which is affected profoundly by professional user industry and a large-scale professional heat treatment exhibition co-hosted by Hanmu Exhibition. With the introduction of "Made in China 2025" strategic program, the demand for heat treatment equipment is increasing, so the heat treatment equipment has become the focus of attention in the world. As one of the important measures to build a powerful manufacturing country, heat treatment, as an important branch of mechanical field, has been strongly supported by national policy. The exhibition is a platform for professional users, researchers, engineers, scholars and relevant professionals from all over the world to show their research results in heat treatment. Meanwhile, the presentation provides a face-to-face exchange of new ideas and application experiences, business or research relationships, and opportunities for future cooperation to find global partners.
We sincerely invite all professional users, researchers, academics, engineers, purchasing management and other interested persons to attend Shanghai International Heat Treatment Technology Expo 2020.
█ Reasons for participating in the exhibition:
※ The Heat Treatment Technology Apply Expo relies on Shanghai, which is facing the world. The development of it in China's market is rapid and unlimited potential.
※ Focusing on inviting the industry's latest products and brands to participate in the exhibition, present the latest industry recent news and trends, and attract more industry colleagues to participate in this event;
※ The exhibition status is sent to industry personages in the form of briefing in time by brief report, QQ, MicroBlog, SMS, WeChat, e-mail and so on, and provide the latest information for enterprises, buyers;
※ For manufacturing professional users, such as government departments, trade associations, universities and research institutes, machinery, equipment and accessories, automobiles, military industry, aviation, ships, alloys,casting and forging, die & mold, bearing, fastener, metallurgical industry, petrochemical industry, electric power industry, glass, ceramics, environmental protection industry, light industry equipment, rail transit, medical devices, hydraulic engineering, new materials, electronics, etc.,we use telephone communication, fax invitation, network promotion, QQ, WeChat, SMS, Weibo, email and other ways to invite people in the industry to attend the meeting.
※ Uniting domestic major industry websites, Baidu, magazines to vigorously promote, and timely reporting exhibition news, industry information;
※ Research institutes / traders / dealers / distributors / agents / service providers / consulting / project management / testing agencies, etc.
█ Scope of exhibition:
1) Heat treatment furnace: atmosphere furnace, aging oven furnace, brazing furnace, pressure welding furnace, cupola, induction furnace, resistance furnace, arc furnace, open hearth, crucible furnace, drying oven, vacuum furnace, box furnace, push rod furnace, rotary hearth furnace, roll bar furnace, mesh belt furnace, trolley furnace, bell furnace, chain furnace, rotary hearth furnace,bottom charging furnace, salt bath furnace, fluidized bed furnace, gas furnace, stepping furnace, shock bottom furnace, shaft furnace, periodic furnace, continuous furnace, etc.
2) High, medium and low frequency induction heating equipment (high cycle wave) and related technologies: high/medium frequency welding equipment, ultra-high frequency induction heating equipment, induction heating device,heating induction power supply, high frequency power supply, induction heating equipment, induction heater (welder), ultrasonic equipment, electrical equipment, etc.
3) Heat treatment production line: annealing, normalization, quenching, tempering, induction heat-treatment, thermo-chemical treatment, Ion plating, etc.;
4) Process control instrument, mechatronics control technology, intelligent information management technology: various process control software, thermocouple, temperature control instrument, atmosphere control instrument, flow meter, sensor (oxygen probe, hydrogen probe), infrared temperature measuring device, etc.;
5) Heat treatment quality control, product testing instrument: such as hardness tester, metallographic sample preparation device, optical (electronic) microscope, ultrasonic testing device, material testing machine, X-ray diffractometer, chemical analyzer, cooling rate tester, etc.;
6) Heat treatment auxiliary equipment: heating power supply, cleaning machine, shot peening strengthening equipment, straightening machine, cryogenic equipment, vacuum system, cooling system, quenching press, etc.;
7) Heat treatment process material: various quenching medium, seepage agent (anti-seepage agent), paint, cleaning agent, antirust agent, etc.;
8) Heat-resistant thermal insulation materials: furnace material, refractory, electric wire, graphite material, silicon molybdenum rod, refractory fiber, heat resistant steel, etc.;
9) Parts and components of heat treatment equipment: heating components, materials, furnace lining, radiation tubes, conveyor belts, mesh belts, thermostats, fans, pumps, transformers, heat exchanger, etc.;
10) Surface treatment and surface modification technology and equipment: high-energy beam heating, physical deposition, chemical deposition, hot-dip galvanizing, electroplating, micro-arc oxidation, etc.;
11) Related safety, energy saving, environmental protection technologies and equipment of heat treatment: heat treatment processing services, technical development and consulting services, etc.;
12) Other industrial furnaces and hot-working equipment, combustion nozzle\ treatment process atmosphere, industrial gas and its preparation system, atmosphere generator, etc.
Standard configuration of booth: riggle in Chinese and English, two fluorescent lamps, clapboard (height 2560cm, available height 246cm), one negotiating table, two chairs, capacitable 500W/220V power socket and one carpet;
The smallest indoor raw space for ordering is 36m2. The exhibitors are responsible for the expenses on the layout of booth.
Booth： USD 3800/9 sq.m
Two-sided Opening：USD 4000/9 sq.m
Raw Space：USD 400/1 sq.m
█Proceedings and Other Advertisements：
Except for being broadly distributed to competent departments, relevant associations and visitors during the exhibition, the proceedings will be sent to relative units of the industry at home and abroad through organizational channels.
First and Second Covers
Interior Colored Page
Note: the booth application is based on the principle of "register first, pay first, arrange first".
Step 1: please contact the customer service: 021 - 67350063 or QQ: 2997581683 for booth reservation to obtain the application form.
Step 2: the exhibitors fill in the contract form and stamp to the Organizing Committee to confirm the booth.
Step 3: Units requiring water, electricity and compressed air for demonstration equipment must be applied for one month before the exhibition.
Step 4: The Organizing Committee will provide participation guide before April 10, 2020 to assist exhibitors in preparing for the exhibition.
Step 5: Notice of Participation in Participation Guide is brought to exchange exhibition certificate (08:30-16:30) 23 to 24 May 2020.
█Please contact the organizer for the latest exhibition information in time：
Hanmu Exhibition Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Address: Everbright Exhibition Center/ No. 88, Caobao Road, Shanghai City
（Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center ）
Date: May 25 to 27, 2020
Tel.: +86 21 67350063
Customer Service QQ: 2997581683 (please remark: heat treatment fair if you add me)
Kindly reminder：Enterprises must enroll as soon
possible for obtaining relatively superior position!